Diamond Studs for Tampa, Orlando, St Petersburg, Savannah, and Other Nearby Communities
Diamond studs are timeless and elegant, making them the perfect gift for expressing your love and admiration for someone special. Diamond stud earrings are also an excellent addition to your own collection of fine jewelry, as they’ll never go out of style and are an ideal fit for any attire or occasion. Because they are such a classic accessory, you’ll want to purchase diamond studs with brilliant stones that will look beautiful for years to come. At International Diamond Center, we have a large selection of sparkling loose diamonds for you to choose from. You can visit any of our showrooms in the Tampa, Orlando, and Savannah areas, and a friendly sales associate will help you select the perfect stones to create extraordinary diamond studs that you or your loved one can enjoy for a lifetime.
All of our sales associates are certified gemologists or diamontologists. We’ll be happy to educate you on the intricacies of selecting loose diamonds for your diamond studs, including the five important characteristics to consider when selecting the diamonds for your earrings. These are:
- Carat – the universal measure of weight for a diamond.
- Clarity – an indication of a diamond’s purity.
- Color – how colorless, or white, a diamond appears. Color is described in gradients based on the alphabet, starting with D, which is the clearest.
- Cut – refers to the symmetry, proportioning, and polish of a diamond; not the same as the shape.
- Certification – a grading report provided by an independent gem laboratory that determines the quality of the stone.
If you’d like to learn more about selecting the perfect stones for your diamond studs, contact International Diamond Center today, or visit one of our locations in the Tampa, Clearwater, Orlando, Altamonte Springs, or Savannah area. We’ll be happy to help you choose your stones and then set them for you, and also invite you to browse our extensive selection of diamond and design jewelry.