Diamond Cuts for Those in Tampa, Clearwater, Orlando, Savannah, Port St. Lucie & Neighboring Cities
There is a wide variety of diamond cuts, each with its own benefits. Choosing the ideal cut for you will depend largely on your needs and personal tastes. At International Diamond Center, we can help you select the cut that perfectly suits your preferences, and we are confident that we will have diamonds that meet your every need in each of our 9 convenient locations.
Diamond cuts include the following and more:
- Round: The round cut is one of the most popular diamond cuts, because it offers maximum brilliance.
- Princess: Available in both square and rectangular shapes, princess cut diamonds emit a unique color with the vibrancy appearing most in the center of the stone.
- Oval: One of the most classic cuts, oval cuts are one the most popular cuts available. It’s shine is only outmatched by round cut diamonds.
- Marquise: The shape of the marquis diamond makes them easy to trick the eye. You can often appear to have a much larger diamond than you do, because of this diamond’s unique shape.
- Cushion: Also known as a pillow-cut diamond, cushion cuts feature rounded corners and large facets.
- Asscher: Very similar to emerald cuts, an asscher cut is distinctive by its square shape and has grown more popular in recent years.
- Pear: A pear-cut diamond is most recognized by its teardrop shape and perfect for those looking for maximum sparkle and shine.
- Emerald: The most notable characteristic of an emerald cut diamond is its large rectangular facet in the center of the stone. This cut is best showcased in diamonds that have flawless or near flawless clarity.
International Diamond Center has a wide selection of diamond wedding rings, engagement rings and more, each featuring diamond cuts of every type and style, so no matter which cut fits your unique personality, we can find the ideal diamonds or diamond wedding rings to suit your unique tastes.
If you live in Tampa, Clearwater, Orlando, Savannah, Port St. Lucie or the neighboring cities and have more questions about the diamond cuts available on the market today, contact International Diamond Center now to speak to one of our diamond experts.